- How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath
- Everything You Need To Know About Fruit Juice
- Best After Sun Lotion Recipes
- Best Natural Sunscreen Recipes
- 25 Homemade Face Masks for Dry Skin
- Best Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
- 20 Homemade Hair Treatments For Damaged Hair
- 10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
- 10 Cellulite Treatments You Can Do At Home
- 20 Homemade Face Masks for Oily Skin
20 Homemade Face Masks for Oily Skin
2. Homemade Face Mask for Oily Skin with Apricot, Yogurt and Clay
Regulates skin oiliness, soothes acne flare-ups, nourishes the skin.
- 1 apricot
- 1 tbsp. yogurt
- ½ tsp. clay
Mash the peeled apricot in a food processor or blender, then add the yogurt and the clay and mix all ingredients until they form a smooth paste.
How to use it
Apply to face carefully avoiding the eye area and leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.
Use this face mask for oily skin once or twice a week.