- How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath
- Everything You Need To Know About Fruit Juice
- Best After Sun Lotion Recipes
- Best Natural Sunscreen Recipes
- 25 Homemade Face Masks for Dry Skin
- Best Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
- 20 Homemade Hair Treatments For Damaged Hair
- 10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
- 10 Cellulite Treatments You Can Do At Home
- 20 Homemade Face Masks for Oily Skin
20 Homemade Face Masks for Oily Skin
1. Homemade Face Mask for Oily / Combination Skin with Cucumber, Egg White, Lemon and Clay
Cleans clogged pores, removes blackheads.
- 1 tbsp. cucumber juice
- 1 egg white
- a few drops of lemon juice
- ½ tsp. clay
Mix all ingredients together until they form a smooth paste.
How to use it
Apply to face carefully avoiding the eye area and leave it on for 10-20 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Use this face mask for oily / combination skin once a week, preferably in the evening because the lemon juice makes skin more sensitive to sunlight.