- How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath
- Everything You Need To Know About Fruit Juice
- Best After Sun Lotion Recipes
- Best Natural Sunscreen Recipes
- 25 Homemade Face Masks for Dry Skin
- Best Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
- 20 Homemade Hair Treatments For Damaged Hair
- 10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
- 10 Cellulite Treatments You Can Do At Home
- 20 Homemade Face Masks for Oily Skin
20 Homemade Face Masks for Oily Skin
6. Homemade Face Mask for Oily Skin with Green Tea, Honey, Clay and Aloe Vera Gel
Hydrates, moisturizes and softens the skin, improves elasticity, absorbs excess oil and treats acne.
- 2 tsp. green tea
- 1 tsp. honey
- 2 tsp. clay
- 1 tbsp. Aloe Vera gel
Mix all ingredients together until they form a smooth paste.
How to use it
Apply to face and neck carefully avoiding the eye area and leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
Use this face mask for oily skin twice a week.