- How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath
- Everything You Need To Know About Fruit Juice
- Best After Sun Lotion Recipes
- Best Natural Sunscreen Recipes
- 25 Homemade Face Masks for Dry Skin
- Best Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
- 20 Homemade Hair Treatments For Damaged Hair
- 10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
- 10 Cellulite Treatments You Can Do At Home
- 20 Homemade Face Masks for Oily Skin
Best Avocado Face Mask Recipes – Avocado Face Mask Benefits
Avocado Face Mask Benefits
Avocado is one of the most precious natural ingredients for natural face masks. Because of its ability to protect the skin from solar radiation, avocado is the ideal natural cosmetic during summer season. It is hypoallergenic and has the ability to penetrate deep into the skin, moisturizing and softening it.
Avocado helps maintain the integrity of the membranes that surround the skin cells thus reducing the inflammation associated with skin conditions such as acne, eczema and psoriasis.
Vitamin A contained in avocado is essential for new cell division and helps to slow down the aging process by reducing wrinkles.
Avocado is also a good source of Vitamin E and C, which act as antioxidants by protecting the skin cells against free radical damage. Vitamin C contained in avocado helps build collagen which keeps your skin strong and elastic.
Avocado oil, the oil that comes from the fruit avocado, is not only an edible oil but it is also used for natural skin care. Due to its chemical properties and its ability to retain water, avocado oil acts as an emollient and promotes soft and supple tissue. This oil is high in sterolin, and studies show that sterolin reduces the occurrence of age spots while softening and soothing dry and itchy skin.