- How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath
- Everything You Need To Know About Fruit Juice
- Best After Sun Lotion Recipes
- Best Natural Sunscreen Recipes
- 25 Homemade Face Masks for Dry Skin
- Best Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
- 20 Homemade Hair Treatments For Damaged Hair
- 10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
- 10 Cellulite Treatments You Can Do At Home
- 20 Homemade Face Masks for Oily Skin
20 Homemade Hair Treatments For Damaged Hair
1. Damaged Hair Treatment with Moroccan Argan Oil and Jojoba Oil
This intensive hair treatment will make your hair feel and look incredible! It adds moisture to dry and damaged hair, helps with split ends, while making your hair shiny and smooth.
Moroccan Argan Oil is rich in vitamins, proteins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids, which strengthen and soften hair at the same time. Rich in Vitamin F – which is used to repair and create tissue in the body and stimulate hair growth – Argan oil penetrates deeply to repair damaged hair and smooth split ends, reestablishes hair’s healthy balance and protects it from heat, chemicals and UV damage.
High in vitamins A, B1, B2, D and E, jojoba oil is an ideal treatment for dry, damaged hair and split ends because it deeply moisturizes, repairs damage to your hair and promotes new, healthy hair growth. It is composed of 98% monounsaturated fats and 2% saturated fats, so it can penetrate the hair follicles and strengthen hair from the inside.
Take a section of hair and rub a generous amount of this two oils combination into it, starting at the ends. The amount of Argan and jojoba oil needed depends on the length and thickness of the hair section. Repeat the process until all hair sections are done. Apply more oil on your finger tips and gently massage it with small circular movements deeply into your scalp. Leave it in for 1-3 hours (or overnight) and wash with a gentle shampoo.
Use this treatment for damaged hair at least once a week or more frequently if time permits.
In between treatments, you can apply a few drops of oil to your conditioner to soften and defrizz hair or apply to dry, styled hair to protect it from harsh environmental factors.