- How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath
- Everything You Need To Know About Fruit Juice
- Best After Sun Lotion Recipes
- Best Natural Sunscreen Recipes
- 25 Homemade Face Masks for Dry Skin
- Best Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
- 20 Homemade Hair Treatments For Damaged Hair
- 10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
- 10 Cellulite Treatments You Can Do At Home
- 20 Homemade Face Masks for Oily Skin
11 Homemade Face Masks for Acne and Acne Scars
1. Homemade Acne Mask with Egg, Lemon, Clay and Tea Tree
Regulates skin oiliness making the skin slightly drier and matte, absorbs dirt and toxins from the skin, exfoliates and improves skin circulation, treats acne scars.
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. clay
- 7 drops of tea tree essential oil
Beat the egg white with the lemon juice and slowly add in the clay mixing until you obtain a smooth paste.
How to use it
Apply to face carefully avoiding the eye area and leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water and apply a moisturizer.
Use this acne mask once a week.