- How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath
- Everything You Need To Know About Fruit Juice
- Best After Sun Lotion Recipes
- Best Natural Sunscreen Recipes
- 25 Homemade Face Masks for Dry Skin
- Best Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
- 20 Homemade Hair Treatments For Damaged Hair
- 10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
- 10 Cellulite Treatments You Can Do At Home
- 20 Homemade Face Masks for Oily Skin
Best Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
2. Homemade Body Scrub with Almond Oil, Ground Almonds and Cornmeal
Recommended for all skin types and especially for dry skin.
What you need:
- ½ cup of sweet almond oil
- ¼ cup of finely ground almonds
- ¼ cup of cornmeal
Why you need them:
Sweet almond oil is one of the best base oils for body scrubs, helping to revitalize and rejuvenate all skin types, and especially dry and damaged skin by creating a natural resistance to tearing. Rich in fatty acids, B-complex vitamins, vitamins A & E, almond oil provides hydration and nourishment leaving skin soft and revitalized.
Ground almonds are very effective in skin exfoliation giving you a fresh, new look. They loosen and remove dead skin cells when massaged onto the skin in a gentle, circular motion.
Cornmeal is a gentle exfoliating ingredient which removes dead skin cells and brightens up the skin underneath of the dead skin layer, while stimulating the circulation and collagen production in the skin.
How to make the body scrub:
To make the scrub, combine all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Take handfuls of it and massage it into the skin from using small circular motions. To remove the scrub, simply rinse down with plenty of warm water in the shower.
Use this homemade body scrub three times a week.