- How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath
- Everything You Need To Know About Fruit Juice
- Best After Sun Lotion Recipes
- Best Natural Sunscreen Recipes
- 25 Homemade Face Masks for Dry Skin
- Best Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
- 20 Homemade Hair Treatments For Damaged Hair
- 10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
- 10 Cellulite Treatments You Can Do At Home
- 20 Homemade Face Masks for Oily Skin
Best Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
1. Homemade Body Scrub with Sea Salt, Grape Seed Oil, Grapefruit Essential Oil and Juniper Essential Oil
What you need:
- ½ cup of sea salt
- ½ cup of grape seed oil
- 5 drops grapefruit essential oil
- 5 drops juniper essential oil
Why you need them:
Sea salt is an excellent exfoliating treatment as it cleanses clogged pores, exfoliates the upper layer of dead skin cells, and detoxifies your skin cells by absorbing all dirt, dust and toxic materials. The texture of the sea salt used for homemade body scrubs should be smooth to the touch, as you want it to gently slough off the dead skin cells, not scratch the skin.
Grape seed oil contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, both of which are great for stopping acne. It also stimulates skin tissues regeneration., moisturizes skin and delays skin aging.
Grapefruit essential oil helps to clear a greasy, congested and acne prone skin, while also helping the tissue get rid of cellulite and drain any excess retained water.
Juniper essential oil helps to get rid of cellulite and fluid retention and is best suited for oily skin, clogged pores, acne, eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis.
How to make the body scrub:
Blend the salt with the grape seed oil, add in the essential oils and mix. After showering, scrub the body with this detoxifying and exfoliating scrub. Rinse well and pat dry.
Use this homemade sea salt body scrub once or twice a month.