- How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath
- Everything You Need To Know About Fruit Juice
- Best After Sun Lotion Recipes
- Best Natural Sunscreen Recipes
- 25 Homemade Face Masks for Dry Skin
- Best Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
- 20 Homemade Hair Treatments For Damaged Hair
- 10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
- 10 Cellulite Treatments You Can Do At Home
- 20 Homemade Face Masks for Oily Skin
25 Homemade Face Masks for Dry Skin
2. Homemade Face Mask for Dry Skin with Yogurt, Cornstarch, Almond Oil and Sugar
A moisturizing face mask ideal for very dry and sensitive skin.
- 1 Tbsp. fresh yogurt
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 5 tsp. almond oil
- ½ tsp. confectioner’s sugar (icing sugar)
Mix all ingredients together until they form a smooth paste.
How to use it
Apply the mask on your face, carefully avoiding the eye area, and leave it on for 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with cool water.
Use this face mask for dry skin once a week.