- How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath
- Everything You Need To Know About Fruit Juice
- Best After Sun Lotion Recipes
- Best Natural Sunscreen Recipes
- 25 Homemade Face Masks for Dry Skin
- Best Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
- 20 Homemade Hair Treatments For Damaged Hair
- 10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
- 10 Cellulite Treatments You Can Do At Home
- 20 Homemade Face Masks for Oily Skin
25 Homemade Face Masks for Dry Skin
By Alina Coltisor on 26/05/2014
1. Homemade Face Mask for Dry Skin with Egg Yolk, Honey, Lemon, Almond Oil and Lavender Essential Oil
An ideal face mask for mature, dry and atrophic skin (skin that is thin and wrinkled).
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp. honey
- 5 drops of lemon juice
- 1 tsp. almond oil
- 10 drops of lavender essential oil
Mix all ingredients together until they form a smooth paste.
How to use it
Apply to face and neck, carefully avoiding the eye area, and leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and apply a moisturizer for dry skin.
Use this face mask for dry skin once a week, preferably in the evening because the lemon juice makes skin more sensitive to sunlight.
Pingback: Best Avocado Face Mask Recipes | Avocado Face Mask Benefits | Best Natural Tips
Pingback: Best Homemade Body Scrub Recipes | Best Natural Tips