- How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath
- Everything You Need To Know About Fruit Juice
- Best After Sun Lotion Recipes
- Best Natural Sunscreen Recipes
- 25 Homemade Face Masks for Dry Skin
- Best Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
- 20 Homemade Hair Treatments For Damaged Hair
- 10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
- 10 Cellulite Treatments You Can Do At Home
- 20 Homemade Face Masks for Oily Skin
10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
6. Weight Loss Smoothie Recipe with Grapefruit, Melon and Raspberries
A study by the Nutrition and Metabolic Research Center at Scripps Clinic has confirmed that the simple act of adding grapefruit and grapefruit juice to one’s diet can result in weight loss. Whether it’s the properties of grapefruit or its ability to satiate appetite, grapefruit appeared to help with weight loss and decreased insulin levels leading to better health. Grapefruit is a good source of protein, and because it’s at least 90% water, it can fill you up so you eat less.
Low in calories and naturally sweet, melons can help you satisfy your sweet tooth and stay full. A publication from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention indicates that fruits such as melons can help you both lose and maintain a healthy weight.
Raspberries are low in calories and high in fiber, two essential allies in the fight against fat. Being naturally sweet, the raspberries balance the sourness of the grapefruit and also provide calcium, which is a useful mineral for weight loss as it helps to boost the body’s fat burning ability.
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 cup melon, peeled and deseeded
- 15 raspberries
Vitamins B2, B3, B6, C, beta-carotene, folic acid, calcium, copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, bioflavonoids, pectin