- How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath
- Everything You Need To Know About Fruit Juice
- Best After Sun Lotion Recipes
- Best Natural Sunscreen Recipes
- 25 Homemade Face Masks for Dry Skin
- Best Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
- 20 Homemade Hair Treatments For Damaged Hair
- 10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
- 10 Cellulite Treatments You Can Do At Home
- 20 Homemade Face Masks for Oily Skin
10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
5. Weight Loss Smoothie Recipe with Cucumber, Celery, Pumpkin and Fennel
One serving of this weight loss smoothie is refreshing and filling, yet contains only 100 calories and no fat. Not only it will help to reduce hunger in between meals, but it also aids the body with digesting high fat, high protein foods.
The silicon and sulphur in cucumber, assisted by its high water content, stimulate the kidneys to wash out uric acid thus triggering the flushing out of stored fat.
Celery stimulates the pituitary gland, which regulates the body’s energy consumption. It is also rich in selenium, a trace mineral needed to activate the thyroid to boost metabolism.
Pumpkin curbs the appetite and assist in absorbing less fat and calories from food.
Fennel has appetite suppressing properties and creates a sensation of fullness in the stomach.
- ½ cucumber
- 3 celery sticks (including tops)
- ½ cup pumpkin, peeled (seeds removed)
- 1 fennel bulb
Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, beta-carotene, folic acid, calcium, chromium, cobalt, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, silicon, sodium, sulphur, zinc, tryptophan