- How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath
- Everything You Need To Know About Fruit Juice
- Best After Sun Lotion Recipes
- Best Natural Sunscreen Recipes
- 25 Homemade Face Masks for Dry Skin
- Best Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
- 20 Homemade Hair Treatments For Damaged Hair
- 10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
- 10 Cellulite Treatments You Can Do At Home
- 20 Homemade Face Masks for Oily Skin
10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
2. Weight Loss Smoothie Recipe with Blackberries, Yogurt and Almonds
Blackberries are an excellent source of fiber ( 7.6 grams of fiber per cup), as they contain the soluble fiber pectin, as well as many small seeds. They are also low in calories, virtually fat free and rich in nutrients, and contain a large amount of water, making them a good choice for anyone trying to maintain or lose weight.
Research links consumption of yogurt and nuts to increased weight loss and less belly fat. Eating more yogurt while trying to slim down will help you maintain your muscle mass and increase your fat loss. Yogurt contains healthy bacteria that in animal studies increase production of intestinal hormones that enhance satiety and decrease hunger.
Eating almonds increases weight loss because their high monosaturated fat content helps the body to burn fat.
- 25 blackberries
- 450 ml / 16 fl oz / 1¾ cups natural bio yogurt
- almonds flakes
Vitamins A, B2, B3, B5, B12, C, D, E, beta-carotene, folic acid, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, zinc, tryptophan