- How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath
- Everything You Need To Know About Fruit Juice
- Best After Sun Lotion Recipes
- Best Natural Sunscreen Recipes
- 25 Homemade Face Masks for Dry Skin
- Best Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
- 20 Homemade Hair Treatments For Damaged Hair
- 10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
- 10 Cellulite Treatments You Can Do At Home
- 20 Homemade Face Masks for Oily Skin
10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
1. Weight Loss Smoothie Recipe with Carrot, Apple and Celery
Carrots contain many vitamins and minerals that strengthen the immune system. Being rich in antioxidants their consumption slows the skin aging process. Carrots also protects against cancer and help remove toxins from the body.
Apples are packed with fiber (with over 4 grams per medium apple) and water, so your stomach will stay satisfied longer and want less food.
The addition of celery to this smoothie will help you tremendously with your weight loss efforts because celery is high in water and fiber and low on calories. It has a high ratio of nutrients compared to its carbohydrate level, 1 cup containing 8 to 10% of your daily needs for vitamin A, folic acid and potassium.
- 2 large carrots
- 1 medium apple
- 1 cup celery
- 1 cup water
Vitamin A, C, D, E, K, B1, B2, B6, B12, calcium, iron, magnesium, folic acid, potassium, phosphorus, zinc, copper, manganese, selenium.