- How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath
- Everything You Need To Know About Fruit Juice
- Best After Sun Lotion Recipes
- Best Natural Sunscreen Recipes
- 25 Homemade Face Masks for Dry Skin
- Best Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
- 20 Homemade Hair Treatments For Damaged Hair
- 10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
- 10 Cellulite Treatments You Can Do At Home
- 20 Homemade Face Masks for Oily Skin
10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
Extra tips for healthy weight loss
In order to lose weight and maintain your ideal size and shape try to incorporate these healthy smoothie recipes for weight loss as part of a healthy lifestyle.
Remember that smoothies digest best when eaten alone on an empty stomach and before other foods.
You should fill up on fresh vegetables and fruit, eat smaller portions of meat and diary, go gluten free at least for a while if you feel you might be intolerant, and give up all processed foods, sugary drinks and alcohol, which contain mostly empty calories and have no nutritional value.
Also, drink more water (drinking two 8-ounce glasses of water before breakfast, lunch and dinner while also cutting back on portions may help you lose weight and keep it off for at least a year), exercise at least 30 minutes a day (to speed up your metabolism and burn fat faster) and get enough sleep (when you’re short on sleep, your ghrelin levels go up, stimulating your appetite so you want more food than normal, and your leptin levels go down, meaning you don’t feel satisfied and want to keep eating).
If along with weight loss you are also trying to get rid of cellulite, try using one or more of these home anti cellulite treatments on a weekly basis.