- How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath
- Everything You Need To Know About Fruit Juice
- Best After Sun Lotion Recipes
- Best Natural Sunscreen Recipes
- 25 Homemade Face Masks for Dry Skin
- Best Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
- 20 Homemade Hair Treatments For Damaged Hair
- 10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
- 10 Cellulite Treatments You Can Do At Home
- 20 Homemade Face Masks for Oily Skin
10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
10. Weight Loss Smoothie with Tomato, Celery, Garlic and Basil
The enzymes in tomatoes help the kidneys filter out and eliminate large quantities of fatty deposits. Tomatoes have been found to reduce water retention in the body, as well as reversing leptin resistance. Leptin is a type of protein which helps to regulate metabolic rate and appetite, so our bodies rely on it to shed those extra pounds.
Raw celery functions as a natural diuretic, which prevents fluid retention. Its high calcium content helps to remove fat.
Garlic contains the compound allicin which suppresses the appetite and aids in weight loss by increasing metabolism.
Basil helps relax and reduce stress levels, boosts energy levels and will stop you reaching for fatty snacks.
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 celery sticks, including tops
- 1 clove garlic
- fresh basil
Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, E, K, beta-carotene, folic acid, calcium, chromium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, lycopene, tryptophan
Next: Extra tips for healthy weight loss