- How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath
- Everything You Need To Know About Fruit Juice
- Best After Sun Lotion Recipes
- Best Natural Sunscreen Recipes
- 25 Homemade Face Masks for Dry Skin
- Best Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
- 20 Homemade Hair Treatments For Damaged Hair
- 10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
- 10 Cellulite Treatments You Can Do At Home
- 20 Homemade Face Masks for Oily Skin
10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
9. Weight Loss Smoothie Recipe with Leek, Carrot and Cabbage
Leeks are a potent diuretic which stimulates the production of urine, helping to eliminate waste materials form the body. This also helps in weight loss.
Carrots contain relatively few calories per gram, meaning they are low in energy density, due to their high water and fiber content and low fat content. Consuming low-energy density foods allows you to fill up while consuming fewer calories than if you consumed foods with a higher energy density. The process of transforming the beta-carotene in carrots into vitamin A in the intestines speeds up metabolism and removes fat deposits quicker.
Cabbage contains both sulphur and iodine, which cleanse the intestines and break up stored fat.
- ¼ medium cabbage
- 1 leek
- 2 carrots
Vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, E, K, beta-carotene, folic acid, calcium, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium