- How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath
- Everything You Need To Know About Fruit Juice
- Best After Sun Lotion Recipes
- Best Natural Sunscreen Recipes
- 25 Homemade Face Masks for Dry Skin
- Best Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
- 20 Homemade Hair Treatments For Damaged Hair
- 10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
- 10 Cellulite Treatments You Can Do At Home
- 20 Homemade Face Masks for Oily Skin
10 Cellulite Treatments You Can Do At Home
Cellulite Treatment #3: Moisturizing Anti Cellulite Body Scrub with Coffee, Almond Oil, Cinnamon and Lanolin
An anti cellulite treatment that increases lipolysis (the breakdown of lipids) and detoxification (removal of toxic substances). It is a fast and safe cellulite treatment that melts and removes unwanted fatty deposits.
- 3 tsp espresso coffee grounds
- 50 ml almond oil
- 1 tsp powdered cinnamon
- 1 tbsp lanolin (for its moisturizing properties)
- 10 drops of grapefruit essential oil (optional)
Place the lanolin and the almond oil in a bain marie and warm them up over barely simmering water. Once they melt and combine place the resulting mix in a labeled jar. Add the coffee grounds and the cinnamon. Mix the ingredients until they form a smooth paste.
How to use it
This anti cellulite treatment works best when the scrub is massaged on the areas of the body affected by cellulite and topical fat deposits for 5 minutes. Rinse the coffee grounds with lukewarm water and let the remaining caffeine rich cream on your skin for as long as you can, then wipe out the surplus.
Use this anti cellulite treatment 3 times per week.