- 25 Homemade Face Masks for Dry Skin
- Best Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
- 20 Homemade Hair Treatments For Damaged Hair
- 10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
- 10 Cellulite Treatments You Can Do At Home
- 20 Homemade Face Masks for Oily Skin
- How to Control Oily Skin
- Natural Remedies for ADHD – Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Best Avocado Face Mask Recipes – Avocado Face Mask Benefits
- How To Make Aloe Vera Juice at Home
20 Homemade Face Masks for Oily Skin
Homemade face masks for oily skin made from natural ingredients are one of the most effective ways to control oily skin.
These oily skin face masks will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, absorb excess oil, remove blackheads and clear acne and blemishes while moisturizing and softening your skin at the same time.
Since these face masks are made only with natural ingredients they are generally safe to use once or twice a week (unless you are allergic to some ingredient, in which case you should avoid it and go for a different recipe).
If you would like to use a specific face mask more often start by using it just once more a week and see if your skin has any reaction. If one or more ingredients are over drying your skin choose a different face mask which is more nourishing while still removing oiliness.