- How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath
- Everything You Need To Know About Fruit Juice
- Best After Sun Lotion Recipes
- Best Natural Sunscreen Recipes
- 25 Homemade Face Masks for Dry Skin
- Best Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
- 20 Homemade Hair Treatments For Damaged Hair
- 10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
- 10 Cellulite Treatments You Can Do At Home
- 20 Homemade Face Masks for Oily Skin
10 Healthy Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss
7. Weight Loss Smoothie Recipe with Watercress and Yogurt
The high iron content of the watercress is useful for dieters, as low levels of iron can lead to fatigue and cravings for unhealthy foods. Watercress is loaded with potassium, which acts as a diuretic and draws out excess water weight from the body. Watercress has a lot of fiber as well, which treats and prevents constipation, and iodine, which helps maintain a healthy thyroid gland, which in turn keeps the body’s metabolism healthy and active.
Low fat yogurt is a great source of calcium and has a low glycemic index, which means that it provides the body with slow burning fuel to help reduce hunger between meals.
Cayenne pepper stimulates the flow of stomach secretions, which aids digestion. It also curbs appetite and speeds up metabolism immediately after consumption.
- 1 large bunch watercress
- 1 ½ cups yogurt
- a pinch of cayenne pepper
Vitamins A, C, B1, B6, B12, D, E, K, folic acid, calcium, iodine, iron, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, magnesium, phytochemicals (beta-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin, quercetin)